Applications extended until Sunday, December 3rd!
Be a Zero Waste Ambassador! Strengthen and learn to spread your zero waste competences to drive your community towards long term systemic change towards cirularity. You will know the most important concepts and practical knowledge of how to implement zero waste strategies.
Who can apply?
- You are based and work in a Baltic Sea State (Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Noreway, Poland or Sweden)
- You have good working knowledge of written and spoken English
- You work (including volunteering) in the field of waste management, zero waste, circular economy or any other sustainability field
- At least some of your work is focused on local (municipality) level
- You are in the beginning level of your zero waste journey and want to know more
Online sessions (15:00-18:00 CET):
- Pre-session (1.5 h) on Dec 14th to get to know each other and introduction into the training
3 h learning sessions: January 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th
- Assesment session on February 7th.
- There will be individual pre-reading and homework tasks for each session
- 25th to 27th of January in Kiel, Germany
- Zero Waste Ambassador Training is hosted by Zero Waste Kiel e.V and organized in cooperation with the Let’s do it foundation (lead partner) and Zero Waste Poland .
- The training is financed by the Council of Baltic Sea States (CBSS) Accomodation, dinners and travel are at the charge of participants.
- The next ambassador training will take place in Varsaw, Poland in March 2024
For more information about the training, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be notified of their acceptance or non-acceptance into the program by November 26.
We are looking forward to having you on board!
The creation of the training curriculum was an Erasmus+ funded collaboration between five organisations: Društvo Ekologi brez meja ,Let’s do it foundation, Zero Waste Europe, Estonian University of Life Sciences ,Tallinn University with the aim to create a strong educational framework in support of the zero waste cities movement in Europe.